Prelicensed Support Group
Starting February 2017
- This group provides prelicensed mental health professionals with a safe and confidential place to process and explore countertransference, stressors related to providing psychotherapy, and challenges associated with navigating the road to licensure.
- The group will meet twice per month in my West LA office.
- The cost is $40 per group.
- If you are interested in joining this group please call my work cell at 805.717.7889. Participants will be required to complete a free, screening interview before joining the group.
- Time and day of the group will be determined by participants availability.
- To keep this group private and confidential there will be no more that 4 participants from any one school.
- Participants are required to have at least 25 hours of client contact before joining the group.
- This group is NOT supervision. This is a traditional, process group and cannot be counted as weekly supervision.